Sunday 31 August 2008

MOSAIC.WAV month is over; good luck at Animelo!


We end this month-long MOSAIC.WAV marathon with a heartfelt がんばってください! as our two favorite purveyors of high-class denpa hit the Animelo stage later today. Not much else to say other than I envy the lucky bastards (that's you, mandichan and paranda) who get to enjoy their performance as well as countless others'. As I have done in the past, I will try my best to resume their appearance once reviews, pictures and opinions start to hit the web.

Looks like I didn't get enough time to write about everything I promised when I started the undertaking on August 1st. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoyed the past flurry of news, articles, reviews and of course the first ever English-language MOSAIC.WAV interview. Posting should substantially decrease for the coming weeks as I relocate to the USA and adapt to my new environment. Rest assured that this blog isn't going anywhere, and expect more exclusive features in the future!

No comments: