Wednesday 16 June 2010

Get your Doujin Fix from Doujincore

Flashback to January 2010, I was bitching about a number of things. I made SHORT CIRCUIT III happen by sheer willpower, so now I'm working on getting a mi~ko X miko showdown by the end of the year. However, point #3 is still a major pain in the neck... Regular courier services suck, they're needlessly complex, cost an arm and a leg and take forever to deliver your goods. Amazon.co.jp are big-time pussies and won't ship 99.9% of the good stuff outside of Japan. DLSite have opened up to the world but honestly I'm not a big fan of paying for MP3s...

Here's a workaround: enter Doujincore and their sporadic "Group Import/The Profit" service. I have no stake in this enterprise, nor am I getting some sort of preferential treatment for promoting their service. I'm just being 100% honest with you readers, since I know you're dying to get your hands on rare denpa/doujin stuff: this shit works. It's fast and the commission fee is just. This will be my third time ordering stuff through them and hopefully they can keep this long enough to get us through the year. Heck I wouldn't mind being one of their C79 errand boys if needs be.

There's just one catch: the current deadline is June 18th 2010 at 1:00 AM (PST), so get cranking.

No comments: