Wednesday 12 December 2007

電波の世界にようこそ! Welcome!

Welcome to Denpa no Sekai! Although I've been using the Internet for the past 10 years, this is my first blog. I've been looking for solid denpa music resources and I've found none so far, so I thought, why not go ahead and create one? Having reviewed over 500 punk, hardcore and metal records/shows in the past, I think it's fair to say I have some musical writing experience. Plus it's going to be fun trying my hand with a new style. With that said, I do intend this to be a bit of a personal blog as well, so expect to see a little of everything. In fact, here's a short list of what I intend to accomplish:
  • News, articles and reviews on denpa and JPop music
  • Everything Japan: the language itself, comiket, anime
  • Video games discussion and news
  • Slice-of-life stuff that makes my world go round such as hockey
But overall I will concentrate on making denpa the focus, seeing as how it was the motivation behind starting this blog in the first place. Speaking of which, what is denpa? We'll just have to save that for an upcoming post, won't we...

No comments: