Monday 17 December 2007

すもももももも~地上最強のヨメ~ OP1+OP2

Sumomomo Momomo: The Strongest Bride on Earth (すもももももも~地上最強のヨメ~ Sumomo mo Momo mo ~Chijō Saikyō no Yome~) (wikipedia entry) is a fantastic anime that I am in the process of watching, so I won't comment on it for now. What I will do however, is share with you the two wonderful opening sequences, with music from none other than MOSAIC.WAV. What I find interesting here is that we get to hear a more natural and feminine み~こ (miiko, vocalist) especially when compared her other songs. The music was also obviously written with the setting of the series in mind, with instruments such as the Shakuhachi and Biwa being heavily featured; both synthesized of course. Since the two songs are fairly recent and definitely most excellent, I think this bodes very well for the future.

OP1: 「最強○×計画」 Saikyou○×Keikaku



OP2: 「切情!佰花繚乱」 Setsujou - Hyakka Ryouran

No comments: