Saturday 7 September 2019

Denpa collection for sale!

UPDATE 2019-09-28: SOLD!!! Watch this space for an eventual online project which may feature parts of this collection. Thanks again to EVERYONE who contacted me, whether for a few CDs or the whole thing, or just to drop some kind words my way. Special mention to all the denpa thread anons. Much appreciated!




Hi folks, long time no talk! I've been busy with real life stuff and although I still check into the latest denpa news every once in a while, I'm closing a big chapter in my life. I've thought about this for a long time and the day has finally come: I'm selling my denpa collection! Of course I'm doing this to fuel my untappd addiction to put my kids through college (yes, that'll do), but I'd like to think someone out there will really enjoy owning these CDs rather than them just staying in the closet for another 5 years.

Named by yours truly, now yours to own!

You're looking at more than 200 items from the 2007-2014 era, mainly CDs but also a fair amount of swag such as bags, books and posters too. The crown jewel is by far the Extravagantly-Extra-Equipped Edition of MOSAIC.WAV's 5th album, but there's plenty of obscure trudenpa stuff too. You have near-complete collections from Odenpa Studio, 33.turbo, ちぃむdmp☆, Holic Service, Birdtune, etc.

Psst... I heard you like odenpa studio?

Everything is in great-to-mint condition, with the overwhelming majority of items still being sealed. A few of them have cracked cases (very minor), mostly due to shipping from Japan. Almost all of these were bought directly at Comiket/M3/you name it.

プチリズム fullset!

I've inventoried every single item in this handy Google sheet, including closeup pictures and links to the best source of information I could find about each item. I can absolutely take more pictures or provide more details on request.

Now regarding price. Shit man, I don't know. What I do know is it will probably cost a buttfuck and a half to ship this stuff over to your place. All items are located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada in case you can do local pickup. Otherwise, I want to say I am flexible and open to offers and I am neither expecting a couple hundred nor a couple thousands dollars. But.... somewhere in between.

"And now for my next number, I'd like to return to the classics"