Wednesday 4 November 2009

Brandish 2 English translation out, still not for bitches (updated w/ trailer!)



Oh yeah, I'm done with this thing. Until the first bug report shows up, that is. Right now, you can download the Brandish 2 English Translation Patch from the Synchronicity forums, but the file is also in the romhacking.net submission queue as we speak. Judging from the trailer's reaction, I'm thinking this could get at least 2000 downloads -- which is probably more than the amount of Brandish 1 copies KOEI sold back in '95. All bragging aside, I'm pretty confident hardcore gamers will enjoy my translation. I may be some low level JLPT4 schmuck, but I've been playing video games since the mid eighties, especially the RPG variety. Time will tell, but so far the reaction has been overwhelming!

2 comments:

CRIMExTHINK said...

Dude, fucking fantastic work! Love the `giant enemy crab' reference in the video. I wish I had had more time to participate to the project, though...

Also, I think it's the first time reading the comments on a Youtube video don't make me wanna kill myself.

Ujn Hunter said...

Fantastic work! ;)